Job Description: Job requires the following experience and skills:
• Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience supporting IBM mainframe CICS environments.
• Must have a significant understanding and operational knowledge of CICS.
• Must have working experience customizing CICS CSD definitions, server internals, administering CICS system configurations, providing MultiRegion Operation (MRO) support including creating, redefining, tuning MRO regions and creating/tuning a CICSPLEX.
• Must have working knowledge of CICS JAVA and CICS Web Services environments.
• Must have technical support experience in diagnosing and resolving CICS online transaction problems in a complex, multi-partitioned enterprise mainframe environment including the use of Omegamon, System Management Facilities (SMF), and Resource Measurement Facility (RMF) as well as knowledge of the supporting IBM Mainframe OS environment including Job Entry Subsystem (JES2.
• Must have in-depth understanding of configuring and optimizing support of IBM Mainframe CICS software products and services.
• Must be able to serve as both a lead and participant in project teams for developing, maintaining, upgrading, and using supported CICS products and services.
• Must be able to gather, organize and perform analysis of information about benefits, advantages/disadvantages, and technical feasibility of implementing CICS changes.
• It is desirable, but not mandatory, to have IBM Content Manager OnDemand (CMOD) experience. Experience should include configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting. DB2 experience is desirable.
support products and features below:
• CICS Web Services
• CICS JAVA
Years of Experience: Client: Nexera SolutionsLocation: Albany, NY Posted On: 05/13/2016
Job Description: Required:
• 4+ years experience supporting and administering INTEL environments
• 3+ years experience in applying OS patches and maintenance packs
• At least 6 months experience in ticketing software such as Maximo and/or Remedy.
• At least 6 months experience in LEAN methodologies
Years of Experience: Client: Nexera SolutionsLocation: Columbia, MO Posted On: 05/13/2016
Job Description: Essential Job Functions :
Design, develop, test and implement software applications.
Integrate with and contribute to assigned self-managed product team.
Possess and understand Agile development methodologies
Strong Java Skills (5 plus years)
Experience on Microservice architecture
Experience on Spring Cloud
REST API Experience
Agile experience (SCRUM/Kanban/XP/Lean)
Nice to Have:
Scala programming experience
Years of Experience: Client: Nexera SolutionsLocation: Los Angeles, CA Posted On: 05/09/2016
Job Description: MUST HAVE:
• 10+ years of experience with Systems administration and infrastructure management including
o Hands on experience with MS Azure
o Experience designing, deploying, upgrading, and decommissioning several of the following:
Remote Desktop Services
o Automating Azure tasks using PowerShell
• Currently have (or be willing to attain at own expense) certification in Microsoft Cloud Services MCSD: Azure Solutions Architect
• Flexible and pro-active approach
• Disciplined and able to work under pressure
• Work collaboratively within a team and alone on key projects and deliverables
• Interest in health and human services
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Awareness of Service Delivery methodologies
• Experience of managing projects
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Excellent time management
• Excellent presentation interpersonal skills
• Team player
• Ability to contribute to meetings effectively
• An understanding of how businesses operate and make decisions
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher
NICE TO HAVE:
• HIPAA experience
Years of Experience: Client: Nexera SolutionsLocation: Montgomery, AL Posted On: 05/05/2016
Job Description: Local Candidates preferred
MU ST HAVE:
• 5+ years of Custom Development Experience using .Net
• .NET framework development (VB, C#, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, basic .Net library, and OOAD)
• Windows Forms
• 2+ years using TFS (Team Foundation Server)
• Strong debugging skills using Visual Studio
• Experience working collaboratively with team members, leads, and architects. Proactively addressing potential risks ahead of time.
• Experience in all phases of at least one full life-cycle engagement
• Bachelors Degree or higher
NICE TO HAVE:
• Experience working for a state government agency
• Prior experience working for a state’s WIC program or similar state sponsored assistance program
• WCF (Windows Communication Framework)
Years of Experience: Client: Nexera SolutionsLocation: Harrisburg, PA Posted On: 05/04/2016
Job Description: • In-depth understanding of Video network Architecture framework /broadcast/broadband/OTT/IPTV video workflow
• Functional expertise in the following areas:
o OTT, IPTV, MobileTV experience.
o Content Production, Management, Delivery & Distribution
o Content management systems.
o Content processing: Encoding, Transcoding
o Video Compression and Distribution – Headend: Encoders and Decoders, multiplexers
o VoD technologies – video servers
o Virtualization, Switching, Routing, Security devices, Load balancers
o In-home networking for video: DLNA, Samba, home gateways
o End user devices for multimedia applications (tablets, smartphones, Setop-box ..)
o QoS/QoE architecture and monitoring solutions
• Strong knowledge on IP internetworking –
o IP routing protocols like BGP, ISIS and OSPF
o Multicast Routing Protocols such as PIM-SM, PIM-SSM, MSDP, PIM-BSR etc.
o Deep exposure to Cisco data center products such like CRS-1, ASR9K, Nexus 7K/5K/2K, 7600, 6500, IOS/IOS-XR software.
• Understanding of latest trends and technologies including mobile and packet core preferred
• Leadership qualities, including meeting facilitation, time management, organizational skills and ability to influence others.
• Excellent communication skills are ideal in order to be able to participate and drive customer meetings, as well as develop solutions.
Years of Experience: Client: Nexera SolutionsLocation: Los Angeles, CA Posted On: 04/27/2016
Job Description: Required:
• Five (5) years of design and implementation expertise in Active Directory (with Windows Server 2008-R2 and Windows Server 2012)
• Hand-on expertise with designing roles and assigning users and groups to these roles using RBAC (Role Based Access Control)
• Hands-on experience with reviewing and validating Group Policy Objects and security assigned to them
• Ability and experience to work efficiently as part of a delivery team
• Strong technical writing capability, to document work performed
Years of Experience: Client: Nexera SolutionsLocation: Qunicy, MA Posted On: 04/27/2016